Oh ALLAH I Love You So..




Cinta. Cinta itu umum, namun bagiku, tiada cinta yang lebih indah melainkan cinta kepada Ilahi.. ya.. mungkin anda tak merasa apa yang ku rasa :'') Alhamdulillah, ALLAH bagi perasaan hebat ini, sekali gus mengubah diri ini, berusaha, struggle to be a better MUSLIMAH.



yess ! i CAN do this !!






because of what? because The Power Love of ALLAH. ONLY ALLAH :'') I wish i could feel this LOVE i close my eyes for the last of my breath :'') saya tak tahu macam mna nak gambarkan persaan yang indah ini, sehinggalah saya menjumpai lagu ini I Love You So by Maher Zain .. seriously, first time dengar feel like i wanna cry T_______T ya ALLAH,, liriknya sungguh mendalam.... jom hayati ! :'')




i love you so by Maher Zain

I pray to God
My heart, soul, and body
Every single day of my life
With every breath I solemnly promise
To try to live my life for you

O Allah, You did revive my soul
And shone Your light into my heart
So pleasing You is now my only goal
Oh I love You so
I love You so (I love You so)

[Chorus:]
Now I know how it’s like
To have a precious love in my life
Now I know how it feels
To finally be at peace inside
I wish that everybody knew
How amazing it feels to love You
I wish that everyone could see
How Your love has set me free
Set me free and made me strong

O Allah, I’m forever grateful to You
Whatever I say could never be enough
You gave me strength to overcome my uncertainties
And stand firm against all the odds

You are the one who did revive my soul
You shone Your light into my heart
So pleasing You is now my only goal
Oh I love You so
I love You so (I love You so)

[Chorus]

My love, my life, my days, my nights, my wealth, my prayers – all for You [x2]
And I swear that I will never put anyone or anything before You
My love, my life, my days, my nights, my wealth, my prayers – all for You

[Chorus]




kerana hanya Dia yang Layak dicintai :'')







ini video mucis dia :) jom sing a song !



p/s: Dunia sementara ja, Akhirat tu selamanya, Cinta pada Dunia, Dunia akan musnah suatu hari nanti.. cinta pada manusia, manusia akan pergi meninggalkan kita suatu hari nanti, Tapi ingat lah jika kita Cinta pada ALLAH SWT. ALLAH SWT TAKKAN PERNAH MATI dan DIA KEKAL ABADI ! :'') mari usaha untuk meraih Cinta ALLAH (n________n)v me, also, still strunggle to be a better muslimah because of ALLAH. mohon doa kalian :'')




I wish that everyone could see
How Your love has set me free
Set me free and made me strong
O Allah, I’m forever grateful to You



No comments: